Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gentleman Warfare V-1 Gent Watch, Cool Vintage Design With Unique Shape

For some watch collectors, case quality is everything. We make all our cases from scratch in our factory. I have always been attracted to cushion cases and this was my version of one, coming in a 45mm lugless design. The interesting part of the case is that despite being on the upper end of the spectrum for size it really fits more like a 42mm to 43mm watch on the wrist. This was important to me as I wanted to hit a middle ground for size vs wrist presence.

The one pictured above is our Bronze Edition which had its own method of construction using both gold and bronze over our steel cases and then antiqued to create the look you now see. This is probably the most steampunk version out of the collection but definitely has a cool look and feel. I have a weird place in my heart for bronze and brown dials. As for movement, I opted for the Miyota 82S7. It is the same movement I used on the Egard Passages watch which was made with William Shatner. I have always had a soft spot for this movement and Miyota movements in general. They are fantastic, well-priced movements that are sturdy and accurate, and the 82S7 specifically has an incredibly unique look that is immediately recognizable. The two subdials with the open heart window on the dial are very specific to it.

Welcome to luxury replica swiss Tag Heuer grand carrera watches online store,audemars piguet,omega,and breitling.Affordable price and best quality,Your Best Choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment